Wednesday, November 19, 2008

An Evening With Steve Quinn and Heather Bays (& Me!)

Hey everybody...on Friday, December 5, there is a benefit concert for International Justice Mission at Northview. Steve Quinn and Heather Bays are the featured vocalists, but the real draw to the concert is me on the piano. Get your tickets ASAP--they're free at Northview and I'm sure they're gonna be gone soon now that word is out about me playing piano.

Seriously, I hope you'll come. The concert is gonna be great (it's Christmasy!), but the cause is even greater. International Justice Mission is an amazing organization doing a tremendous amount of good in this world. Their main objective is to bring an end to child sex slavery, which affects 2 million children worldwide. Visit www.ijm.org to learn more about what they do.

Click here to view a video about IJM and human trafficking.

I hope to see you there! Visit Northview's website for concert and ticket details.

No comments: