Thursday, April 17, 2008

Music is not Worship

Hello fellow worshippers...
On February 17, I blogged some thoughts about corporate worship and have been thinking a lot about it, and having conversations about it, ever since. Click here to read the thoughts I shared.

Well, there must have been a rethinking worship vibe floating around that week, because I stumbled across an article on SimpleChurch Journal from the very next day, February 18, in which some other very interesting thoughts about worship were shared. Click here to read the blog entry on the SimpleChurch Journal page. (Be sure to scroll down and read some of the comments as well...very interesting.)

I say, let's rethink it all. Shouldn't we? Doesn't something as important as how we express our worship communally deserve rethinking? Share your thoughts...

2 comments:

Mark Bradshaw said...

OK. I'll bite...

Mark Bradshaw said...

...and coming back, I wonder what it would be like to go cold turkey on "worship music" for a time?